The Propper® ACU Coat is an authentic military uniform approved for active duty by the U.S. Army sewn to military specification FQ/PD 14-04A. The Army Combat Uniform Coat features felled seams throughout for enhanced durability and a bi-swing back for improved range of motion.
- 50% nylon / 50% cotton ripstop (NIR Compliant)
- Sewn to military specification FQ/PD 14-04A
- Lengthened upper-arm pockets with loop patch for insignia
- Fold down collar
- Felled seams throughout for enhanced durability
- Two tilted chest pockets with hook and loop closure
- Covered two-way zipper front with cloth pull
- Bi-swing back improves range of motion
It’s built to last. Felled seams throughout the Propper ACU Coat in 50/50 NYCO fabric enhance its durability, while a bi-swing back gives you improved range of motion. The ACU Coat is fade-, shrink- and wrinkle-resistant, stain- and liquid-repellent, and comes in a wide range of pattern options. All pockets and pouches are consistent with military specification FQ/PD 14-04A. Approved for active duty use by the U.S. Army.
WARNING: SEWING PATCHES ON TO THE UNIFORM COAT NEGATES ALL WARRANTIES AND WE WILL NOT ACCEPT RETURNS OR EXCHANGES FOR ANY REASON OTHER THAN MANUFACTURER'S DEFECT. We do not recommend sewing any patches on to your first uniform.