The Propper® ACU Coat is an authentic military uniform approved for active duty by the U.S. Army sewn to military specification FQ/PD 14-04A. The Army Combat Uniform Coat features felled seams throughout for enhanced durability and a bi-swing back for improved range of motion.
- 50% nylon / 50% cotton ripstop (NIR Compliant)
- Sewn to military specification FQ/PD 14-04A
- Lengthened upper-arm pockets with loop patch for insignia
- Fold down collar
- Felled seams throughout for enhanced durability
- Two tilted chest pockets with hook and loop closure
- Covered two-way zipper front with cloth pull
- Bi-swing back improves range of motion
It’s built to last. Felled seams throughout the Propper ACU Coat in 50/50 NYCO fabric enhance its durability, while a bi-swing back gives you improved range of motion. The ACU Coat is fade-, shrink- and wrinkle-resistant, stain- and liquid-repellent, and comes in a wide range of pattern options. All pockets and pouches are consistent with military specification FQ/PD 14-04A. Approved for active duty use by the U.S. Army.