Built to work with the ECWCS (extended cold-weather clothing system) and ready for active duty, the Gen III Polartec® Fleece Jacket is sewn to current military specifications. This jacket is also a great option for camping, hiking and working outdoors and guaranteed to keep you warm in cooler temperatures with its premium Polartec® Thermal Pro® fabric that is 30 times more durable than traditional fleece.
- 100% Polartec® Thermal Pro® fleece
- Sewn to military specification GL/PD-06-03
- Fade and shrink resistant
- Polartec® Thermal Pro® fabric is 30 times more durable than traditional fleece
- Nylon reinforcements at the collar, shoulders and elbows
- Hand-warmer pockets
- Two internal chest pockets
- Stretch-grid fleece side panels add comfort and breathability
- Raglan sleeves for better range of motion
- Elastic sleeve cuffs
With plenty of warmth on its own and the ability to zip into military parkas, the Propper® Gen III Fleece Jacket is ready for active duty use. Lightweight Polartec® Thermal Pro® fleece retains heat, while nylon reinforcements add extra durability where it's needed most. Raglan sleeves, internal pockets, and external hand-warmer pockets give you a full range of motion and plenty of storage in a streamlined design. Sewn to military specification GL/PD-06-03.