A tried-and-true classic, Rothco’s M-65 Field Jacket has been designed to conquer the cold. The tough, water repellent outer shell provides superior protection from wind, rain, snow & sleet. With a removable quilted button-in liner for added warmth, this all-season jacket is designed to government specifications and features a concealable drawstring hood stored in the collar and secured with a brass zipper closure. Get ready for any weather conditions with the classic Field Jacket!
- ALL ENCOMPASSING WEATHER PROTECTION: Designed To Government Specifications The Jacket Features A Water Repellent Outer Shell That Adds Protection From Wind, Rain, Snow, And Sleet.
- Removable Quilted Button-In Liner Provides Essential Warmth And Can Be Worn On Its Own – A Perfect All-Season Jacket
- ENHANCED MOBILITY: Bi-Swing Back Design Enhances Range Of Motion
- CLASSIC LOOK: Sturdy Brass Zipper And Six Button Snap Storm Flap Cover For A Clean And Simple Style. Button-Down Shoulder Epaulettes Complement The Look
- EVERYDAY CARRY: Four Single Snap Button Pleated Bellow Cargo Pockets – Two On The Chest And Two On The Waist Offer Unlimited Storage And Every Day Carry Possibilities
- Concealable Drawstring Hood Is Stored In The Collar, Hook And Loop Front Collar Closure Keeps Your Neck Warm
- Hook And Loop Wrist Cuffs And Internal Hook Tab Allow For Attaching And Cinching With A Pair Of Gloves Adjustable Drawstring Waist Cord For The Perfect Fit