Straight edge made with non-reflective black powder coated Aus 8 Blade and a textured ABS plastic handle. Can be worn on the right or left side of the pant belt.
Drop point blade measures 2 5/16" inches with a 15 degree angle. Designed By John Benner, founder of Tactical Defense Institute
This is a knife that draws like a pistol and is for use in extreme close quarters where a suspect is attempting to take an officer's handgun. The TDI Knife is used as a last defense option.
- Includes a black handle and sheath or coyote tan handle & sheath with serrated edge
- Complete length- 5 5/8 inches
- Blade length- 2 5/16 inches
- Drop point edge
- Blade quality- AUS-8A stainless steel blade
- Hardness of steel- 57-59 HRC